This is a set of individual figures, perhaps the first ‘skirmish’ Paperboys. Many figures are shown mounted and also dismounted in two versions with pistols and carbines or shotguns. They are based on the southern Arizona of the late 1870s, particularly in boom towns like Tombstone. There are some named characters, but each represents a type which could be used for any of the heroes and villains of the Old West of history, or of our imagination.
The slightly higher price of this bundle reflects the enormous amount of drawing in the figure sheets and is not a price increase on normal Paperboys subjects which will remain the same. I have included uncoloured character sheets for the ambitious colourist.
Please note, the folding frontier town of ‘Resurrection’ is in the terrain section.
1. Dudes and Drifters (Possible recruits for the various factions)
2. Sheriffs and Shootists (The heroes and Villains)
3. Belles, bums and Barkeeps (The working boys and girls of the town)
4. Stage coach
5. Cattle and Cactus ( Animals to rustle and plants to avoid)
6. Drawn dudes
7. Drawn sheriffs
8. Drawn Belles and bums
9. Making the stagecoach and cacti
The figures are laid out on A4 format, which will print onto US legal-sized paper or fit US letter size printed at 93%. You can, of course, print the figures in any scale you choose, making them uniquely flexible in this respect.